OSHP Total Development features top instructors delivery group instruction and pushing competitive-calibre players through advanced skill development on the ice and elite athletic development off the ice.
- NEW Advanced level OSHP Program which combines the leaders in on and off-ice elite player training, OSHP and Fitquest at the Bell Sensplex or Titan Performance at the Richcraft Sensplex.
- Intended for competitive players only. All registrations are subject to review to protect the advanced nature of this program.
- Advanced uptempo skill development on-ice coupled with elite athletic training off the ice.
- Three exclusive advanced sessions
- Bell Sensplex 2005-2007 – Monday/Wednesday/Friday @ 1:15 p.m.
- Bell Sensplex 2008-2010 – Tuesday/Thursday @ 1:15 p.m.
- Richcraft Sensplex 2005-2007 – Monday/Wednesday/Friday @ 11 a.m.
- The 2005-2007 group features both 11 x 1.5 hour ice sessions, and 11 off-ice athletic development sessions for a cost of $1185 for the 22 sessions and 27.5 hours of development.
- The 2008-2010 group features eight 1.5 hour ice sessions, and eight off-ice athletic development sessions for a cost of $860 for the full month (16 sessions and 20 hours of development).
- The off-ice sessions will be lead by Fitquest (Bell Sensplex) and Titan Performance Center (Richcraft Sensplex).
- Significant COVID-19 protocols will be followed for all players and coaches, and ALL sessions will be designed to ensure physical distancing requirements are met.
PROGRAM DATES & TIMES
RESPONSE TO COVID-19
As a result of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, the Sensplex facilities have instituted specific COVID-19 protocols to be followed by all participants and spectators. Please click here to see a list of new protocols.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.