OSHP Total Development offers Tier I & II players the ability to combine elite on-ice development with weekly off-ice training.
- NEW elite level OSHP program combining leaders in on and off-ice player training, OSHP and Fitquest at the Bell Sensplex.
- Intended for Tier I & II players only. All registrations are subject to review to protect the advanced nature of this program.
- On-ice sessions will consist of exclusively Power Edge Pro (PEP) sessions, lead by the top OSHP, PEP certified, instructors.
- Players will receive two off-ice work outs (one in-person, one virtual) per week, design and lead by the Fitquest team.
- Cost: $560 which includes 7 on-ice sessions, 14 off-ice sessions
PROGRAM DATES & TIMES
Each registration features a combination of both sessions below.
- September 13
- Off-ice: 4:30pm
- On-ice: 6:15pm
- September 20
- Off-ice: 3:30pm
- September 27
- Off-ice: 3:15pm
- On-ice: 6:00pm
- October 4, 18, 25 TBD
- September 15, 22, 29, October 6, 13, 20
- Virtual Session: 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
The ability to extend this program through November and December is coming soon! Players enrolled in the Sept/Oct session will receive priority access to register!
RESPONSE TO COVID-19
As a result of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, the Sensplex facilities have instituted specific COVID-19 protocols to be followed by all participants and spectators. Please click here to see a list of new protocols.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.