Important Notice: COVID-19 Regulations
The following changes to public health and workplace safety measures are in effect as of March 21, 2022, per the Government of Ontario. For the full list of measures in effect, see O. Reg. 364/20.
- Capacity limits have been lifted in all indoor public settings
- Proof of vaccination requirements have been lifted
- Businesses and organizations may still choose to require proof of vaccination upon entry
- Mask/face covering requirements have been lifted
As a result of these changes from the Government of Ontario, the Sensplex facilities will no longer require proof of vaccination, have withdrawn the current mask requirement, are eliminating the requirement for Sensplex staff to screen patrons upon entry to each facility, and are removing all capacity limits. The removal of our masking requirement will come into effect as of March 21, 2022, while all other regulations are already in place. Those who are more comfortable wearing a mask with our facilities are encouraged and welcomed to continue doing so.
Current Sensplex COVID-19 Protocols
- Entry Time
- Participants and spectators may now enter and exit our facilities at any time
- Participants in Sensplex Programs will no longer be required to fill out our screening form and will not be screened by Sensplex staff when entering our facilities
- Though it is no longer required by the Government of Ontario, other user groups may still require their own screening. Please contact your group organizer for clarification prior to arriving at the facility for your activity
- The Sensplex will no longer limit the capacity of the number of individuals associated with a given rental, activity, event, or other occasions within our facilities
- Dressing Rooms and Masking
- There will no longer be a maximum capacity limit for each changing room
- Masks are no longer required in any areas of the Sensplex facilities
- Shower and washroom use is also permitted at this time
If you have any questions or concerns that do not appear on this page, please email us at [email protected].