The Sensplex facilities are scheduled to re-open on Modnay, July 19
The screening form above, must be filled out by participants in Sensplex programs. External ice users will conduct their own screening. This means that unless you are participating in a Sensplex program, filling out this form is no longer required to enter. You should contact the person organizing your ice time for information on their screening process.
Current Sensplex COVID-19 Protocols
- Entry Time
- Participants may enter 30 minutes before their ice time.
- Spectators may enter 5 minutes before the ice time (unless they are helping a child get ready).
- Participants in Sensplex Programs (including SSHD, Hockey Camps, Hockey Clinics, OSAHL, Youth Leagues, Tournaments, Summer AAA League, and other programs TBD). Participants in Sensplex programs must fill out the daily COVID-19 screening form. Sensplex staff (screener) must verify that this form has been filled out before entry is granted.
- Other Users are responsible for their own screening. Sensplex staff (screener) do not need to verify any screening.
- Spectators are permitted in the arena.
- If they are accompanying someone that is part of a Sensplex program, they should be on the screening form.
- Unless they are helping a child get ready for their ice time, they should enter no more than 5 minutes prior to the ice time.
- Spectators must leave the arena no more than 5 minutes after the ice time concludes.
- No more than 32 people may be on the ice at one time. This includes coaches, instructors, players, etc.
- For games, no more than 50 people may be on the ice/benches at one time. This includes all players, coaches, referees, timekeepers, trainers, etc.
- Spectator Capacity is 50 people in each rink. Should there be more than 50 spectators in an arena, it is the responsibility of the contract holder to rectify the issue.
- Dressing Rooms and Masking
- Everyone in any area of the Sensplex must wear a mask, with the exception of players/coaches/instructors/referees on the ice, or travelling between the dressing room and the ice. Coaches on benches during games/scrimmages must wear a mask.
- All participants must remain in their dressing area until it is time to go on the ice. There should be no one waiting on the bench or the arena doors before their ice time. This includes when the Zamboni is on the ice.
- Participants may use the dressing rooms to fully dress / undress, and showers may be used as well.
- Dressing rooms must be completely vacated 20 minutes after an ice time is completed.
If you have any questions or concerns that do not appear on this page, please email us at [email protected].