- NEW Elite Level OSHP Program
- Intended for tier I (or tier II with OSHP approval). All registrations are subject to review to protect the advanced nature of this program.
- Advanced skill development in an uptempo and challenging environment lead by only top calibre OSHP instructors
- Sessions will feature a combination of full-ice, high tempo flow drills, along with station work with a focus on individual skills which translate to enhanced game performance. Additional curriculum details below.
- Sessions will be limited to a maximum of 16 players.
- Program will run throughout September to December. Registration today for single sessions.
- Significant COVID-19 protocols will be followed for all players and coaches, and ALL sessions will be designed to ensure 100% physical distancing requirements are met.
With many Tier I & II players beginning their minor hockey this month, players will now have the ability to pick the dates that best fit their schedule.
- Single Session ($65) – Ability to select a single date that fits your schedule. *When choosing this option, please select the Single Session option for the date you want.
PROGRAMS DATES & TIMES
- 2006-2009 @ 4:15 p.m. (Mondays) – Oct 19, 26, Nov 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 Dec 7, 14
- 2006-2009 @ 4 p.m. (Thursdays) – Oct 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov 5, 12, 19, 26, Dec 3, 10, 17
RESPONSE TO COVID-19
As a result of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, the Sensplex facilities have instituted specific COVID-19 protocols to be followed by all participants and spectators. Please click here to see a list of new protocols
Please call 613 599 0222 or email [email protected] for more information regarding schedule. E-mails with scheduling and general information go out one week prior to the start date.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.
Registration Link: Click here to register for the High Performance Player Program!