- NEW Elite Level OSHP Program
- Intended for tier I (or tier II with OSHP approval). All registrations are subject to review to protect the advanced nature of this program.
- Advanced skill development in an uptempo and challenging environment lead by only top calibre OSHP instructors
- September ice sessions will feature a combination of full-ice, high tempo flow drills, along with station work with a focus on individual skills which translate to enhanced game performance. Additional curriculum details below.
- Sessions will be limited to a maximum of 16 players.
- Program will run throughout September. Registration today a 4 session pack or single sessions.
- Significant COVID-19 protocols will be followed for all players and coaches, and ALL sessions will be designed to ensure 100% physical distancing requirements are met.
With many Tier I & II players beginning their minor hockey this month, players will now have the ability to pick from two options to best fit their schedule.
- 4 Session Pack ($48.33 per session) – Ability to select 4 or more dates that fit your schedule for the month of September. *When choosing this option, please select the 4 Session Pack option for each date that works.
- Single Session ($65) – Ability to select a single date that fits your schedule during the month of September. *When choosing this option, please select the Single Session option for the date you want.
PROGRAMS DATES & TIMES
- 2005-2007 @ 4:15 p.m. (Mondays) – Sept 14, 21, 28 & Oct 5
- 2007-2008 @ 4:15 p.m. (Thursdays) – Sept 10, 17, 24 & Oct 1
- 2008-2009 @ 4:15 p.m. (Wednesdays) – Sept 9, 16, 23, 30
- 2008-2009 @ 4:30 p.m. (Tuesdays) – Sept 8, 15, 22, 29
- 2006-2009 @ 4:15 p.m. (Mondays) – Oct 19 & 26
- 2006-2009 @ 4 p.m. (Thursdays) – Oct 8, 15, 22 & 29
RESPONSE TO COVID-19
As a result of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, the Sensplex facilities have instituted specific COVID-19 protocols to be followed by all participants and spectators. Please click here to see a list of new protocols
Please call 613 599 0222 or email [email protected] for more information regarding schedule. E-mails with scheduling and general information go out one week prior to the start date.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.
Registration Link: Click here to register for the IP Fundamentals Program!