- Elite Level OSHP Program
- Intended for top tier players only. All registrations are subject to review to protect the advanced nature of this program.
- Advanced skill development in an uptempo and challenging environment lead by only top calibre OSHP instructors
- Four exclusive high calibre sessions
- 2010/2011 – Monday/Wednesday Group 1
- 2008/2009 – Monday/Wednesday Group 2
- 2007/2008 – Tuesday/Thursday Group 1
- 2004 to 2007 – Tuesday/Thursday Group 2
- Women’s U15/U18/Junior – Monday/Wednesday Group 1
- 2007 to 2009 Tier I Girls – Monday/Wednesday Group 2
- July & August will each feature eight x 80-minute ice sessions featuring a combination of full-ice, high tempo flow drills, along with station work with a focus on individual skills which translate to enhanced game performance. Additional curriculum details below.
- Sessions will be limited to a maximum of 12 players featuring a 4:1 player to instructor ratio.
- Program will run throughout August. Registration today is for the eight August sessions only. (July sessions have already all filled and been paid for)
- Significant COVID-19 protocols will be followed for all players and coaches, and ALL sessions will be designed to ensure 100% physical distancing requirements are met.
- Cost: $1,284.00
PROGRAM DATES & TIMES
High Performance Program Schedule (July)
High Performance Program Schedule (August)
RESPONSE TO COVID-19
As a result of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, the Sensplex facilities have instituted specific COVID-19 protocols to be followed by all participants and spectators. Please click here to see a list of new protocols.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.