Why Choose an Ottawa Senators Summer Hockey Camp?
Our Ottawa Senators Summer Hockey Camps provide game-changing instruction both on and off the ice, in a fun and supportive atmosphere designed to develop skills and improve each player's enjoyment of the game.
But why choose an Ottawa Senators Summer Hockey Camp over those provided by others in the marketplace?
- 72 camps available at three premium facilities, meaning OPTIONS for every player (elite, competitive, and recreational) anywhere in the city.
- Unique SENS EXPERIENCES and camp apparel.
- Our camps achieved a 95% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION RATING in 2016*.
- We are the only hockey camp in the National Capital Region ACCREDITED BY THE ONTARIO CAMPS ASSOCIATION
- OFF-ICE HOCKEY SPECIFIC TRAINING designed and delivered by Sens Strength & Conditioning Coach Chris Schwarz and his FitQuest team (Bell Sensplex) and the HEO Performance Centre (Richcraft Sensplex).
- Over 2,300 CAMPERS took part in one of our camps this past summer, making us one of the largest hockey camps in Canada.
- Exceptionally-trained STAFF led by Ottawa Senators Hockey Programs Head of Hockey Development, Ryan Smyth and Lead Hockey Instructor, Jordan Krusch.
- 12 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE providing exceptional summer camps.
- Fun & VALUABLE off-ice activities.
- An off-ice focus on practicing sun safety and are an official SUN AWARE Certified Camp.
- An on-ice focus on ERROR DETECTION & CORRECTION to hone the skills needed to succeed next season.
- INSTRUCTORS who are able to push elite level players to new heights and provide support and encouragement to recreational or beginner players.
- FOR GOALIES: A wide-variety of camp options that include instruction on the technical aspects of goaltending.
To register for an Ottawa Senators Summer Hockey Camp please click here.
To find out more about our camps, please visit our Summer Hockey Camps Main Page.
Need more information? Please call us at 613-599-0222 or email [email protected] to speak with a camp director about why your son or daughter should join us this summer!
*Based on the result of online surveys of 2016 camp participants conducted by Capital Sports Management Inc.