Coed Ottawa Senators Summer Hockey Camps
We're proud to welcome both female & male players to participate in any of our Ottawa Senators Summer Hockey Camps (with the exception of our Girls Only Camp, Girls Only Competitive Camp, *NEW* Girls Only Modified Goalie Camp, *NEW* Girls Only Compete Camp and Girls Only Scoring Camp, which are open only to female players).
Our hockey camps offer each participant the chance to develop game-changing skills in a fun, supportive and inclusive environment. We have over thirteen years experience running coed camps that offer both female and male players the chance to develop skills that allow them to enjoy hockey more than ever.
Why do we believe an Ottawa Senators Summer Hockey Camp is the right choice for your daughter?
- World-class instruction both on and off-the ice, designed to build confidence in every game situation and help players enjoy hockey more than ever.
- Our policy of staffing at least one female counsellor with all coed groups to ensure proper supervision of campers at all times.
- An on-ice focus on error detection and correction to hone the skills needed to succeed next season.
- Over 350 female hockey players participated in our hockey camps last summer!
- Our work as the current in-season skill development provider for the Nepean Girls Hockey Association, as well as having provided skill development clinics for both the Kanata Girls Hockey Association and Ottawa Girls Hockey Association, has given us the experience needed to tailor our programs to benefit female hockey players.
- 85 camps available at three premium facilities, meaning options for every female player (elite, house league & beginner) anywhere in the city.
View our full camp lineup on our Summer Hockey Camps Main Page.
Have questions about what camp is right for your daughter? Please call a camp director at 613-599-0222 or email us at [email protected]