Our IP Fundamentals Full & Half-Day Camps are dedicated to teaching the foundational skills needed by every hockey player. Our qualified instructors will correct and properly demonstrate each skill in a fun and comfortable learning environment, designed to enhance the skills needed to enjoy hockey even more in the upcoming season.
The IP Fundamentals Camp will feature:
- The IP Fundamentals camps include 2.25 hours (full-day) or 1.25 hours (half-day) of daily on-ice skill development.
- The core focus of the camp is to emphasis on proper skating technique, as players will work on developing the basics strong and efficient skating stride and improving their balance and agility. Over the course of the week, lessons will include forward and backwards stride, starts & stops, crossovers, and tight turns. Instructors will also introduce the key concepts of passing, shooting, and puck control, for well-rounded development.
- Instruction designed to increase confidence and enjoyment of hockey, while getting each player ready to advance to the next level in the upcoming season.
- Off-ice sessions will include playing sports with skills transferable to hockey, hockey-related classroom sessions, instruction that teaches each player how to put on his or her own equipment, and other fun activities.
- Half-day options are available and will take place in the mornings. For more information please give us a call at (613) 599-0222 or send us an email at [email protected]
Please note that we will have at least one bilingual instructor with each camp group at the Richcraft Sensplex to accommodate all participants.
Click Here to Return to the Summer Hockey Camps Main Page.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.