Introduce your son or daughter to Canada’s favorite game, in a fun, supportive environment under the watchful eye of our best Ottawa Senators Hockey Programs instructors. Register now – space is limited!
||2013 to 2015
Bell Sensplex -Week 2 (July 8-12) 1:15 PM- 2:15PMWeek 4 (July 22-26) 12:15PM-1:15PMWeek 7 (August 12-16) 5:00PM- 6:00PMWeek 8 (Aug 19-23) 11:15AM-12:15PM
Richcraft Sensplex -Week 3 (Aug 15-19) 11:00 AM- 12:00 PMWeek 5 (Jul 29- Aug 2) 12:00 PM- 1:00 PMWeek 7 (Aug 12-16) 11:15 AM- 12:15 AM
- A terrific way to introduce a child to Canada’s game.
- One hour per day of on-ice skill development.
- A primary focus on skating technique and balance, with an introduction to passing, puck-handling and mini-games.
- Each player will receive instruction that will increase their confidence on the ice and familiarize them with all aspects of the game, in order to ensure that they are ready for their first year of hockey.
- Our lesson plans are designed to be FUN for all participants and feature great instructor-to-participant ratios in order to ensure proper support for all players.
- Participants MUST be able to stand and propel themselves around the ice as well as be able to fall and get back up to a standing position without assistance.
- As with all other camps, full equipment is required.
Please note that we will have at least one bilingual instructor with each camp group at the Richcraft Sensplex to accommodate all participants.
Why Choose an Ottawa Senators Summer Hockey Camp?
Click Here to Return to the Summer Hockey Camps Main Page.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.Registration Link: Click here to register for the Intro 2 Hockey Camp!Status: Open