Take control of your edges in an on-ice only camp that breaks down the fundamental components of skating efficiency, power, balance, and agility, combined with advanced hockey-specific station work that will enhance the skills of any player. Register now – space is limited!
||2005 to 2011
||Bell Sensplex – Week 1 (July 2-5) 7:15 AM – 8:45 AM
- The program consists of 1.5 hours of daily ice time, in which skaters will rotate through stations with qualified figure skating instructors and stations led by our best Ottawa Senators Hockey Programs instructors. Instant feedback and correction will be provided, with group sizes not to exceed five skaters to one instructor.
- Stations will include work on full-stride extension, recovery, balance, pivots, crossovers, tight turns, backwards skating, agility, and stops, as well as shooting, puck control, and other essential hockey skills.
- Hockey-specific drills will push skaters outside their comfort zones into challenging body, skate, and stick positions to replicate game situations. Concepts introduced will include under handling, puck protection, off-balance shooting, and more.
- To protect the competitive nature of this camp, applications are subject to review. Restricted to male & female players who played Competitive or House A hockey during the 2018-19 season.
- Click here to Register Now
Why Choose an Ottawa Senators Summer Hockey Camp?
Click Here to Return to the Summer Hockey Camps Main Page.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.Registration Link: Click here to register now for the Edgeworks Camp!Status: Open