Get back into game shape with an Ottawa Senators Hockey Programs Fall Conditioning Camp. Our high-intensity program is designed to get players in peak form after a summer away from the rink and is available at all three of our state-of-the-art locations: the Bell Sensplex, Richcraft Sensplex, and Cavanagh Sensplex.
Why Choose our Conditioning Camps?
- Up-tempo drills designed to get players’ skating legs back and to push them to get back into game shape
- Stickhandling drills that will ensure players are comfortable and confident with the puck on their stick
- Great value at just $80* for the full program
- Drop-In sessions available for $30/session
- Led by our best Ottawa Senators Hockey Programs instructors who can push competitive players to new heights and provide support and guidance to recreational & beginner players
These camps are for both male and female minor hockey players entering IP to Midget in the upcoming season. Our one-hour sessions will provide them with an opportunity to prepare for sort outs and/or tryouts through high-intensity conditioning and flow drills.
Goalies are welcome and will be run through the same drills as skaters. No goalie specific instruction will be given.
Drop in arrangements are available. To drop-in for a session, please register online under the “DROP” option for your specified division/date. Participants are also able to register online while the course is in progress, as the online amount will continuously be updated to reflect the pro-rated cost for the remaining sessions (should space be available.) Please email or call us at [email protected] or 613-599-0222 with any questions.