Engage the mind and build strong links between hands and feet with the brand new Ultra Speed program!
Enhance your decision making ability under pressure with the NEW Ultra Speed Program!
This program builds upon the wildly successful and sold out Ultra Speed summer hockey camp which ran for the first time ever in 2018. It will challenge players to perform skills and make decisions at ultra-high speeds to help them react to ever-changing game conditions each and every shift this season. This program is available exclusively at the Bell Sensplex.
- One hour (50 mins) of weekly on-ice development designed for advanced players to perform multiple skills simultaneously and make decisions at ultra-high speeds to help them react to ever-changing game conditions each shift this season.
Drills will engage the mind as they build the necessary link between hands and feet, and force players to perform multiple skills simultaneously.
Ice sessions will focus on enhancing decision-making abilities by forcing players to make plays under pressure and in tight-spaces, improving balance, agility and quickness, developing explosive crossovers and shifty skating techniques, using the highest possible crossover to stride ratio to separate from the opposition; all to improve confidence with the puck in all situations.
This programs focuses heavily on pushing players to execute challenging drills and advanced skills with less time spent on instruction. As such it will feature more repetitions than any other program we offer!
As this program involves advanced drills, applications are subject to review to ensure suitability for the program. The Ultra Speed program is recommended for advanced players who have played competitive hockey or at a minimum the house A level.
- 2nd Year Novice to Peewee (2006 – 2010)
- Cost - $299 (Six-week: $225)
Program Dates and Times
October 24, November 7, 14, 21, 28, December 5, 12, 19- Click here to register
- 6:15 p.m & 7:15 p.m
* Please note there are no sessions on October 31. Happy Halloween!
- Wednesday January 9, 16, 23, 30, February 6, 13, 27, March 6 - Click here to register
- 6:15 p.m & 7:15 p.m
* Please note there are no sessions on February 20.
- Ages 7-8 Novice - born 2009-2010
- Ages 9-10 Atom - born 2007-2008
- Ages 11-12 Peewee - born 2005-2006
- Ages 13-14 Bantam - born 2003-2004
All of our hockey programs require full equipment to be provided by the parent/guardian. No child shall participate without: Hockey skates, CSA- approved helmet (with cage), neck guard, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hockey pants, jock or jill, shin pads, hockey gloves and a hockey stick. Mouth guards are optional.
Please call 613 599 0222, or email [email protected] for more information regarding schedule. E-mails with scheduling and general information go out one week prior to the start date.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.
2018/19 Ticket Giveaway Contest: Rules