Sparty Parent & Tot Learn 2 Skate
Is your child anxious to skate, but not quite ready to do it on their own?
The Sparty Parent & Tot program is perfect for you then! Sessions run for 12-weeks where you will join your child on the ice in skates to help our instructors introduce them to skating.
This unique program is offered Monday afternoons at the Bell Sensplex and Thursday afternoons at the Richcraft Sensplex
Parents will be required to wear helmets, and they must be able to skate. Our coaches will be on ice co-instructing your child, as they develop their skills during our weekly one-hour session.
There is no better way for kids to have fun learning how to skate than with everybody's favorite mascot ... Sparty!
- With the city's very best instructors and a low ratio of instructors to students, we believe this is the best learn to skate program anywhere.
- Children will have the opportunity to skate with their friend Spartacat. He will visit the class once per season to demonstrate drills, assist participants, and, most of all, have fun!
- Each participant will receive a Sparty Certificate at the completion of the session to celebrate the new skills that they have learned.
- Please register online in order to secure your spot.
Please see the dates and time for all groups listed below.
- 12 Week Program
- 50 minute class (plus 10-minute off-ice warm up)
- All ages
- Cost: $219 - $269 (see below)
All classes will be scheduled at Bell Sensplex on Mondays at 4 PM.
All classes for Richcraft Sensplex will be scheduled on Thursdays at 5:45 PM.
BELL SENSPLEX, MONDAY SESSION - $269 (12 weeks) - SOLD OUT
Monday Afternoon @ 4:00 p.m.
January 9, 16, 23, 30, February 6, 13, 22**, 27, March 6, 20, 27, April 3
* Please note there are no classes February 20 or March 13.
** Please note that classes on February 20 are moved to Wednesday February 22.
RICHCRAFT SENSPLEX, THURSDAY SESSION - $219 (12 weeks) - SOLD OUT
Thursday @ 5:45 p.m.
January 12, 19, 26, February 2, 9, 16, 23, March 2, 9, 23, 30, April 6**
* Please note there is no class March 16.
** Class on April 6 begins at 5:15 PM.
Registration and dates coming soon!
Email Kate Holzhuter at email@example.com for more information.
For the child:
- CSA Approved helmet with full cage is mandatory
- Winter gloves (no hockey gloves)
- Warm clothing - e.g. splash pants or snow pants overtop of track pants, jacket and or sweater
For the parent:
- CSA Approved Helmet
- Comfortable clothing (all skin must be covered)
- Mitts or winter gloves are recommended
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.