PD Day Hockey Camps
Our team of exceptional hockey instructors is back this fall to offer another set of full-day PD Day Hockey Camps!
Keep active on your day off of school with an Ottawa Senators Hockey Programs PD Day Camp! Players will get some exercise, improve their hockey skills and most importantly have FUN! All provided for the low cost of just $99, which includes a free lunch.
- Players will partake in 3 hours of on-ice instruction & mini-games built around a combination of our power skating and dynamic skills programs.
- Topics covered will include skating technique, puckhandling skills and all around skill development.
- Off the ice campers will receive hockey specific instruction that includes drills and games to increase agility, strength and speed. They also get a free lunch!
- For Cavanagh Camps, a supervised shuttle bus will bring campers from our Kanata location to Cavanagh and back for the day!
October 9th - Bell Sensplex - SOLD OUT! November 20th - Bell Sensplex - SOLD OUT!
- January 22nd - Cavanagh Sensplex & Richcraft Sensplex
- January 29th - Richcraft Sensplex
- February 12th - Cavanagh Sensplex
- June 10th - Bell Sensplex
Not all PD DAY camps accommodate all schools or boards. Please check your child's schedule in order to make sure they have the day off!
- Ages 7-8, Novice (Born 2007-2008)
- Ages 9-10, Atom (Born 2005-2006)
- Ages 11-12, Peewee (Born 2003-2004)
- All of our hockey programs require full equipment. No participating without: Hockey skates, CSA-approved helmet, neck guard, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hockey pants, jock or jill, shin pads, hockey gloves and a hockey stick. Mouth guards are optional.
Please call 613 599 0222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding schedule. E-mails with scheduling and general information go out one week prior to the start date.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.