PD Day Hockey Camps
To all the players and parents who chose to learn from our team of exceptional hockey instructors at this season's PD Day Camps: thank you! All the details for next year's PD Day Camps will be posted in Fall 2014.
For players born 2001 to 2006
Proudly hosted at the:
5670 Carp Road, Ottawa
Players will get a great workout, improve their game and most importantly have a lot of FUN !
- Players will receive 3 hours of on-ice instruction & mini-games focused on a combination of our power skating and dynamic skills programs.
- Topics covered will include skating technique, puckhandling skills and all around player skill development.
- The off-ice instruction will be hockey specific and will include drills to increase agility, strength and speed.
- Lunch is provided.
- A supervised shuttle bus will be provided for campers who live closer to the Bell Sensplex in Kanata to bring players to and from the Cavanagh Sensplex in Kinburn.
All PD Day camps will be scheduled from 8:00 am to 5:00pm
- Friday, January 17, 2014
- Friday, March 7, 2014
Not all PD DAY camps accommodate all schools or boards. Please check your child's schedule in order to make sure they have the day off!
- Ages 7-8 Novice (Born 2005-2006)
- Ages 9-10 Atom (Born 2003-2004)
- Ages 11-12 Peewee (Born 2001-2002)
- All of our hockey programs require full equipment. No participating without: Hockey skates, CSA-approved helmet, neck guard, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hockey pants, jock or jill, shin pads, hockey gloves and a hockey stick.
Please call 613 599 0222 or email email@example.com for more information regarding schedule. E-mails with scheduling and general information go out one week prior to the start date.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.