PD Day Hockey Camps
Breakaway from boredom and develop game-changing skills with a PD Day Hockey Camp!
Keep active on your day off of school with an Ottawa Senators Hockey Programs PD Day Camp. Players will receive three hours of on-ice instruction, designed to improve their skills through error detection and correction, a free lunch from Stanley's Restaurant, and valuable, hockey-related off-ice activities. All for the low cost of just $99.
- Players will partake in 3 hours of on-ice instruction & mini-games built around a combination of our power skating and dynamic skills programs.
- Topics covered will include skating technique, puckhandling skills and all around skill development.
- Off the ice campers will receive hockey specific instruction that includes drills and games to increase agility, strength and speed. They also get a free lunch!
- For Cavanagh Camps, a supervised shuttle bus will bring campers from our Kanata location to Cavanagh and back for the day!
October 7- Bell Sensplex & Richcraft Sensplex
November 18- Bell Sensplex
January 30- Bell Sensplex & Richcraft Sensplex
February 17- Cavanagh Sensplex
May 19- Cavanagh Sensplex & Richcraft Sensplex
June 9- Bell Sensplex & Richcraft Sensplex
PD Day Camp Packages
*NEW* this year, campers have the opportunity to register for both Public and Catholic Board PD Day Camp package. The packages are only avaliable for our west-end facilities.
FOUR Day PD Day Camp Packages ($349)
- Includes your choice of three out of the four all-board camps.
- The additional baord specific PD Day Camp.
THREE Day PD Day Camp Package ($269)
- Includes your choice of two our of the four all-board camps.
- The additional board specific PD Day Camp.
|ALL Board PD Day Camps||PUBLIC Board PD Day camps||CATHOLIC Board PD Day Camps|
|Friday, October 7th||Friday, February 17th||Friday, May 19th|
|Friday, November 18th|
|Monday, January 30th|
|Friday, June 9th|
Not all PD DAY camps accommodate all schools or boards. Please check your child's schedule in order to make sure they have the day off!
- Ages 7-8 Novice - born 2008-2009
- Ages 9-10 Atom - born 2006-2007
- Ages 11-12 Peewee - born 2004-2005
- All of our hockey programs require full equipment. No participating without: Hockey skates, CSA-approved helmet, neck guard, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hockey pants, jock or jill, shin pads, hockey gloves and a hockey stick. Mouth guards are optional.
Please call 613 599 0222 or email [email protected] for more information regarding schedule. E-mails with scheduling and general information go out one week prior to the start date.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.