13th Annual Ottawa Little Senators Spring Cup - Weekend 3
May 26 2017 - May 28 2017
Spring/Summer AAA: Girls U8/U10/U12/U14 (02-09)
GIRLS U8/ GIRLS U10: $1,305.31 + HST ($1,475)
GIRLS U12/ GIRLS U14: $1,402.66 + HST ($1,585)
Hosted by the Ottawa Little Sens AAA organization, this first class tournament will be headquartered at the state-of-the-art Bell Sensplex 4-pad facility (3 NHL, 1 International size surfaces).Here are just some features of the Little Sens Spring Cup:
- Four to six games possible depending upon division size
- NO admission or gate fees charged!
- Unmatched tournament atmosphere with music
- Prizing awarded to Champions & Finalists
- Awards ceremony following every game for Player of the Game selections from both teams
- Tournament memento for all players
- Best facility anywhere for tournaments
- Extended length games featuring 3 x 12 minute periods (Novice & Atom) or 2 x 12 & 1 x 15 minute periods (Peewee & Bantam)
- Fantastic hotels, shopping and amenities within three minutes of tournament headquarters (including the brand new Tanger Outlet Mall - just 2 minutes from the Bell Sensplex)
IMPORTANT: Teams must be able to begin play at 8 a.m. on Friday, May 26th.
INSURANCE: Teams should have liability coverage for their organization and proof of Insurance will be required upon check-in. For teams looking for affordable hockey insurance options, consider IPlayhockey which provides insurance for many AAA teams throughout Ottawa and beyond. For more information, contact: Shawn Perrier at 613-745-1352/888-361-1352 or email@example.com
Hudson Travel Group is the exclusive travel partner for all Sensplex Tournaments. Please note that it is a condition of acceptance for out-of-town teams to book accomodations through this means. Accommodations for all events at the Sensplex facilities will be arranged on your behalf by Kelly Dooley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-668-5596. This will ensure your team the lowest rates on a FULL range of area hotels!
Note: Registration for teams from the United States can be made in USD at the current day’s exchange rate less 5%.
Number of Teams
Games Per Team
4 Game Minimum (up to 7 possible depending upon final division size)
Girls divisions featured: Novice/U8 (08-09), Atom/U10 (06-07), Peewee/U12 (04-05) & Bantam/U14 (02-03).
4 round robin games (or 3 round robin followed by guaranteed playoff game) plus playoffs. Girls U8 and U10: 3 X 12 minute stop time periods. Girls U12 and U14: 2 X 12, 1 X 15 minute stop time periods. All Girls levels will be NON-CONTACT. Forward all questions regarding this great event to us at (613) 599-0227 or email@example.com.
Schedules for all divisions will be released to teams 10 days prior to the tournament start date.