13th Annual Ottawa Little Senators Spring Cup - Weekend 3
May 26 2017 - May 28 2017
Spring/Summer AAA: Girls U8/U10/U12/U14 (02-09)
GIRLS U8/ GIRLS U10: $1,305.31 + HST ($1,475)
GIRLS U12/ GIRLS U14: $1,402.66 + HST ($1,585)
Hosted by the Ottawa Little Sens AAA organization, this first class tournament will be headquartered at the state-of-the-art Bell Sensplex 4-pad facility (3 NHL, 1 International size surfaces).Here are just some features of the Little Sens Spring Cup:
- Four to six games possible depending upon division size
- NO admission or gate fees charged!
- Unmatched tournament atmosphere with music
- Prizing awarded to Champions & Finalists
- Awards ceremony following every game for Player of the Game selections from both teams
- Tournament memento for all players
- Best facility anywhere for tournaments
- Extended length games featuring 3 x 12 minute periods (Novice & Atom) or 2 x 12 & 1 x 15 minute periods (Peewee & Bantam)
- Fantastic hotels, shopping and amenities within three minutes of tournament headquarters (including the brand new Tanger Outlet Mall - just 2 minutes from the Bell Sensplex)
IMPORTANT: Teams must be able to begin play at 8 a.m. on Friday, May 26th.
INSURANCE: Teams should have liability coverage for their organization and proof of Insurance will be required upon check-in. For teams looking for affordable hockey insurance options, consider IPlayhockey which provides insurance for many AAA teams throughout Ottawa and beyond. For more information, contact: Shawn Perrier at 613-745-1352/888-361-1352 or [email protected]
Hudson Travel Group is the exclusive travel partner for all Sensplex Tournaments. Please note that it is a condition of acceptance for out-of-town teams to book accomodations through this means. Accommodations for all events at the Sensplex facilities will be arranged on your behalf by Kelly Dooley at [email protected] or 1-800-668-5596. This will ensure your team the lowest rates on a FULL range of area hotels!
Note: Registration for teams from the United States can be made in USD at the current day’s exchange rate less 5%.
Number of Teams
Games Per Team
4 Game Minimum (up to 7 possible depending upon final division size)
Girls divisions featured: Novice/U8 (08-09), Atom/U10 (06-07), Peewee/U12 (04-05) & Bantam/U14 (02-03).
4 round robin games (or 3 round robin followed by guaranteed playoff game) plus playoffs. Girls U8 and U10: 3 X 12 minute stop time periods. Girls U12 and U14: 2 X 12, 1 X 15 minute stop time periods. All Girls levels will be NON-CONTACT. Depending on size and makeup, some divisions MAY be split into exclusive groups (tiers or simply groupings), at the sole discretion of the tournament committee.
Forward all questions regarding this great event to us at (613) 599-0227 or [email protected].
Schedules for all divisions will be released to teams 10 days prior to the tournament start date.