Goalies at the Ottawa Senators Summer Hockey Camps
Looking for a great goalie camp this summer?
In addition to two goaltender-specific camps (the Sens Goalie Camp and the Modified Goalie Camp) the Ottawa Senators Summer Hockey Camps offer a wide-variety of camp options that include instruction on the technical aspects of goaltending. At each of these camps, goaltenders can expect the following:
- Instruction from one of the Ottawa Senators Hockey Programs Lead Goaltending Instructors for at least a portion of each day:
- Richcraft Sensplex: Cass Seguin. Cassie has over 10 years of experience coaching goaltenders, including coaching Team Ontario's goalies to a National U-18 Championship. In her career as a goalkeeper, Cassie tended net for Princeton University, won a silver medal at the U-18 World Championships with Team Canada, and received Top Goalie Awards in the PWHL and at the National U-18 Championship.
- Bell Sensplex: Coming soon!
- Each camp group includes a goaltending counsellor, who is qualified to instruct on all aspects of modern goaltending technique. These counsellors have each played goalie at a competitive level, and are trained on the key teaching points of each skill. Goaltending counsellors spend the full day (on and off the ice) with the camp group and work with goaltenders during on-ice instruction.
- Instruction on technical aspects of goaltending such as positioning, recovery, agility, and skating.
- Integration into drills with live shooters.
- Off-ice conditioning led by FitQuest (Bell Sensplex) and HEO Performance Centre (Richcraft Sensplex) that improves strength, flexibility, agility, and overall conditioning.
Goaltenders can register, at a reduced cost, for the following camps:
- Complete Player Development
- Girls Only Scoring Camp
- Competitive Player Camp
- Girls Only Competitive Camp
- Elite Player Camp (Atom-Peewee)
- Elite Player Camp (Bantam-Midget)
- Girls Only Camp
- Bantam and Midget (Half-Day) Camp
View our full camp lineup on our Summer Hockey Camps Main Page.
Have questions about what camp is right for your son or daughter? Please call a camp director at 613-599-0222 or email us at [email protected]