Develop the skills, tactics, and confidence needed to compete hard on every shift, in all areas of the ice. Includes instruction designed to help players understand their strengths & weaknesses, win battles, improve their body positioning, and increase their competitiveness. Register now - this camp sold out last year!
|Birth Year||2004 to 2009|
Richcraft Sensplex - Week 5 (July 31-Aug 4) - Group 1
- Three hours of daily on-ice skill development including station work, game situation drills, and competitions designed to increase competitiveness in every aspect of the game.
- Development will focus on quickness, body positioning and stance, winning foot races, puck protection, forcing turnovers, balance, and being strong on the puck.
- On and off-ice baseline testing will provide each player with a personalized report outling how they compare to their peers in key skating and conditioning metrics.
- Off-ice activities will include conditioning sessions led by expert instructors from FitQuest (Bell Sensplex) or Titan Performance Center (Richcraft Sensplex), as well as competitive games and challenges.
- Click here to Register Now
Please note that we will have at least one bilingual instructor with each camp group at the Richcraft Sensplex to accommodate all participants.
LUNCH PLAN OPTION
Participants in all full-day camps have the option of purchasing a quality lunch plan provided by Stanley’s Fresh Grill at the Bell Sensplex at a cost of $12 per day including taxes and gratuities ($12/day or $60/week all-in). Participants may also pack their own lunch; though please note that our camps are a nut-free environment.
FRIEND REQUEST POLICY
If you wish to have your camper paired with a friend, please indicate that request upon registering online. We will do our best to accommodate requests, but please be mindful that we cannot guarantee that friend requests will be honoured, as groupings are based on age, skill level and enrollment date.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.