Compete Camp & *NEW* Girls Only Compete Camp
Register for a Full or Half-Day Camp by February 28, and you will receive a Sens Hockey Programs Performance Long-sleeve Shirt and Shorts combo (valued at over $50) as an early-bird bonus to enhance their summer camp experience.
Develop the skills, tactics, and confidence needed to compete hard on every shift, in all areas of the ice. Includes instruction designed to help players understand their strengths & weaknesses, win battles, improve their body positioning, and increase their competitiveness. Register now - this camp sold out last year!
|Birth Year||2005 to 2010|
Bell Sensplex - Week 6 (Aug 7-10)
Richcraft Sensplex - Week 6 (Aug 7-10)
- Three hours of daily on-ice skill development including station work, game situation drills, and competitions designed to increase competitiveness in every aspect of the game.
- Development will focus on quickness, body positioning and stance, winning foot races, puck protection, forcing turnovers, balance, and being strong on the puck.
- On and off-ice baseline testing will provide each player with a personalized report outling how they compare to their peers in key skating and conditioning metrics.
- Off-ice activities will include conditioning sessions led by expert instructors from FitQuest (Bell Sensplex) or Titan Performance Center (Richcraft Sensplex), as well as competitive games and challenges.
Players in the Girls Only Compete will take part in separate activities off-ice and will be integrated in some on-ice activities at the discretion of our lead instructors.
- Click here to Register Now
Please note that we will have at least one bilingual instructor with each camp group at the Richcraft Sensplex to accommodate all participants.
LUNCH PLAN OPTION
Participants in all full-day camps have the option of purchasing a quality lunch plan provided by Stanley’s Fresh Grill at the Bell Sensplex at a cost of $12 per day including taxes and gratuities ($12/day or $60/week all-in). Participants may also pack their own lunch; though please note that our camps are a nut-free environment.
Monday: Chicken fingers and fries, dessert and drink
Tuesday: Mac and cheese, dessert and drink
Wednesday: Chicken quesadilla, kettle chips, dessert and drink
Thursday: Hot dog on a whole wheat bun, dessert and drink
Friday: Pizza, caesar salad, dessert and drink
FRIEND REQUEST POLICY
If you wish to have your camper paired with a friend, please indicate that request upon registering online. We will do our best to accommodate requests, but please be mindful that we cannot guarantee that friend requests will be honoured, as groupings are based on age, skill level and enrollment date.
Start & End Times / Pre & Post-Camp Care
Sign-in times for individual camps typically fall between 7:15 AM and 9:15 AM, while sign-out times are usually between 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM. Specific start and end times for each camp will be posted on individual camp pages by early February. We do not charge for pre or post camp care within the range of sign-in and sign-out times during that specific camp week and are happy to make accommodations for supervision for your child should you have other commitments. We ask that you notify us by email should you need to drop off your child early or pick him/her up late. Please note that early drop-off or late pick-up activities will not involve formal programming, but will feature supervision by camp staff.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.