15th Annual Capital House League Championships - Weekend 2 (Bantam & Midget) - presented by the Leitrim, Kanata, and Stittsville Minor Hockey Associations
February 8 2019 - February 10 2019
Bantam House A, B & C / Midget House A & B
Bantam & Midget House: $1,017.70 + HST ($1,150 Total)
The 15th annual edition of the Capital House League Championships is presented by the host Leitrim, Kanata, and Stittsville Minor Hockey Associations and will be headquartered at the state-of-the-art Bell Sensplex, where parents can enjoy the action from the comfort of Stanley's Restaurant above two of our four ice surfaces. Year after year, this tournament features some of the best and most diverse competition available at the house league level, regularly featuring an extensive waiting list at many divisions. Apply now to guarantee your team the best opportunity for acceptance.
The Capital House League Championship is pleased to guarantee a three-game minimum for all teams and aims to provide teams with their best tournamanet experience of the season!
Your team and parents will thank you for coming to Ottawa for your second half tournament!
Some tournament features include:
- Prizing awarded to Champions & Finalists
- A guaranteed THREE game minimum (up to 6 possible depending on division)
- Awards ceremony following EVERY game for "Player of the Game" selections from both teams
- Great competition
- Best facilites anywhere for tournaments
- Fantastic hotels, shopping and amenities within 3 minutes of tournament headquarters
- Exclusive access to Ottawa Senators tickets subject to the NHL schedule
- New this year - Sensplex Tournaments is pleased to announce our partnership with HockeyTV. HockeyTV is a subscription based service that broadcasts all games played at the Bell and Richcraft Sensplex both live and on-demand.
The Bell Sensplex features plenty to compliment the action on the ice, including:
- Stanley's Restaurant & Bar overlooking play
- Hobbins Hockey Shop
The Bell Sensplex is the headquarters for this tournament, however teams may play games at other local facilities including the Cavanagh Sensplex, Richcraft Sensplex and City of Ottawa arenas.
Teams must be prepared to play as early as Friday, February 8th at 8:00am.
Hudson Travel Group is the exclusive travel partner for all tournaments hosted by Sensplex facilities. Booking with them is a mandatory condition of acceptance for all out of town teams. Accommodations for all events at Sensplex facilities will be arranged on your behalf by Kelly Dooley at [email protected] or 1-800-668-5596. This will offer your team the lowest rates on a wide range of area hotels!
HEO Sanction #: Bantam 18-039, Midget 18-043
Teams will play a minimum of three games, followed by playoff rounds for those who qualify.
Period Lengths: Bantam & Midget: 3 x 10 min stop time. Body checking will not be permitted in any division.
This tournament is for house league teams (ie. non competitive or non select teams). All teams MUST be prepared to start as early as 8:00 a.m. on Friday, February 8th.