12th Annual Bell Sensplex INVEST OTTAWA Corporate Hockey Challenge presented by 580 CFRA
March 1 2017 - March 2 2017
Adult - Corporate Charitable
$924.78 + HST + $150 donation ($1,195 per team)
Number of Teams
20 Teams MAX
Games Per Team
3 game minimum (up to 5 possible including playoffs)
Guaranteed three-game minimum for all teams, followed by either semis or finals depending upon the number of teams at each division. A $150 donation is added each team's entry fee, which will be donated to a charitable cause!
Celebrating its 12th season, this two-day tournament will provide Ottawa’s business community with a unique chance to get together for good times on & off the ice.
Want a great opportunity to network with other firms, suppliers & partners? This event offers the opportunity to do just that, while rewarding staff with a fun, team-building event! Those that don't play are encouraged to come out and cheer on company representatives in the stands or from the overlooking Stanley's Restaurant & Bar!
This event will be run at THE best facility in the nation's capital, and put on professionally by a group with an incredible reputation for THE best hockey tournaments anywhere!
Our state-of-the-art facility features 4 arenas (3 NHL, 1 International), a sports bar & restaurant and wireless high-speed internet throughout the building.
What your team gets:
- Guaranteed 3 game minimum
- Entrance into the tournament reception including some food & beverage certificates
- Games to take place between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. both tournament days
- Where possible, teams will play their two Wednesday games during either a morning or afternoon session (to allow employees to be out of the office for a minimum amount of time if requested)
- All teams will play 2 Wednesday & 1 Thursday morning round robin game, with playoff rounds taking place Thursday afternoon for those who qualify
- This year's charitable beneficiary is Ottawa Network for Education (ONFE). For more information about ONFE, please visit their website here: http://www.onfe-rope.ca/en
For more information, please call 613-599-0227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.